Two Canton residents recovering after carbon monoxide poisoning

Two Canton residents recovering after carbon monoxide poisoning
Source: KCBD Graphic

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - According to Canton Fire, two people were taken to the hospital from the 3400 block of Tuscarawas Street after taking in carbon monoxide gas.

One woman fell unconscious and a man felt ill due to carbon monoxide poisoning.

A cat died in the house as well.

The firefighters believe the issues are a result of their heating systems.

Copyright 2018 WOIO. All rights reserved.