National University of Health Sciences-Lombard, Illinois
Doctor of Chiropractic, April 2005
Baldwin Wallace College-Berea, Ohio
Bachelors of Science, May 2001
Midpark High School-Middleburg Heights, Ohio
College preparatory classes, June 1997
American Chiropractic & Physical Therapy Center-Parma, Ohio
Chiropractor, June 2006 to current
Physicians First, Inc-Mayfield, Ohio
Chiropractor, May 2005 to June 2007
Turner Chiropractic & Rehab Center, P.C.
Chiropractic Assistant, September 2003 to April 2005
National University of Health Science-Lombard, Illinois
Teacher's assistant, October 2002 to present
- Assist teachers with Neuroanatomy and Physiology laboratories.
- Guide students in understanding the learning objectives for the required labs.
- Honor Roll-2003
- John Huntington Scholarship-2000, 1999, 1998
- Academic Dean's List 2000, 1997
- A.E. Robert Friedman/PCDA Scholarship-1997
- Student American Chiropractic Association (SACA)-2001-2005
- Ohio Chiropractic Association-2001-2009
- American Chiropractic Association-2005-2009
- Yearbook Editior-2004, 2005
- Lambda Chi Sorority Treasurer-2003
- Trimester Representative-2003, 2004
Dr. Julie Koutsoulias Montemarano is a 2005 graduate of the National University of Health Sciences, in Lombard, IL. She is originally from Brook Park, Ohio where she attended Midpark High School. Dr. Montemarano completed her undergraduate work at Baldwin Wallace College where she attained a Bachelor's degree in Science, with a major in Biology and a minor in Chemistry.
While at NUHS, Dr. Montemarano was Treasurer of the Lambda Chi Sorority, yearbook editor and a teaching assistant in the departments of neuroanatomy and physiology. She completed her internship under Dr. Tari Reinke at the NUHS Whole Health Center in Lombard, Illinois.
After receiving her Ohio State license, Dr. Montemarano worked in her own private practice before joining Ohio Injury Centers Parmatown location in March 2009.
- Baldwin Wallace College - Bachelor of Science
- National University of Health Sciences - Bachelor of Science
- National University of Health Science - Doctor of Chiropractic
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Part I, II, III, IV and Physiotherapy
- Ohio State Chiropractic Board