Phantasy Club Owners Fired Up - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Faulty Electrical Outlet To Blame For Fire at Legendary Suburban Hot Spot

Posted by Web Staff - email | Facebook | Twitter

UPDATE: Lakewood, OH (WOIO) - A legendary music complex in Lakewood was touched by neighboring fire late Tuesday evening around 7:30 p.m.

Bar owners are most likely spending the day cleaning up after fire broke out at in the "Attic Thrift Shop" in the 11800 block of Detroit Avenue and then spread into The Phantasy Club's location. The club features underground music bands.

19 Action News has learned the club had no smoke detectors or sprinkler system.

The start of the blaze has been traced to a faulty electrical outlet.

The club hopes to be up and running by this weekend.

©2009 WOIO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Powered by Frankly