Westlake, OH (WOIO) - Cleveland Cavaliers basketball star LeBron James signed copies of his new book "Shooting Stars" at Borders.
For the people showing up early to get in line, wristbands will be given out at the Borders-Westlake location beginning at 9 A.M.on Friday on a first come, first served basis.
A maximum of 600 wristbands will be given out.
LeBron started signing books at 7:00 p.m.
RULES FROM BORDERS:
- You must have a purchased copy of SHOOTING STARS to receive a wristband
- Only copies of SHOOTING STARS will be signed - 2 book maximum per wristband
- NO photos, no memorabilia and no personalization permitted
- Customer/Party equals no more then 2 individuals PER WRISTBAND
- Between the 2 individuals - 1 MUST have a copy of SHOOTING STARS and a wristband in order for both to gain access to the signing line
- Wristbands only guarantees a place in line
The Akron, Ohio born and raised native will also be in Montrose on Saturday, Sept. 19th.