CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Looking for something special to do this Halloween?
19 Action News has local events throughout the area provided below.
Check back, we're adding events daily through Halloween!
Saturday, October 17th
- Halloween on The Heights 2-7pm on October 17th and October 18th. Click here for full details.
The JWCL Fifth Annual Great Pumpkin Fun Run & 5K Race will take place at 9 a.m. on Sunday, October 18, 2009, at Lakewood Park (Lake and Belle Avenues).
- American Legion's Annual Halloween Parade at the High School stadium at 6pm
HOWL-O-Ween Dog Costume Contest!It's this Saturday from 1-3 pm in the amphitheater behind the Frost Center at Osborn MetroPark. Check out the attachment or go to www.eriemetroparks.org for more information.
- Halloween Parade for kids at 10am
- Trick-or-Treat downtown with merchants from 5-6pm
Toys "R" Us Locations:
- Customers can visit any Toys"R"Us store - dressed up in their ghoulish garb - on Saturday, October 31 from 12pm - 3pm to participate in a spooktacularly safe Halloween celebration. Toys"R"Us store employees will also be dressed in costume, showing off their spooky best. Children ages three and up who attend Geoffrey's Trick "R" Treat Parade will receive a complimentary, reusable bag, which they can fill up with goodies and giveaways (while supplies last) as they parade around the store with everyone's favorite mascot, Geoffrey the Giraffe.
- The Lions Club party at 7:15 p.m. at magnolia Park
- Halloween Parade at 7 p.m. at the Train Depot