Cleveland, OH - On Thursday, October 1st at 10:00 a.m., there will be a new way to purchase tickets to all events at Quicken Loans Arena, which includes the NBA Cleveland Cavaliers and AHL Lake Erie Monsters.
No longer will the public purchase tickets to Quicken Loans Arena events through Ticketmaster, Ticketmaster.com or Ticketmaster retail or phone outlets.
Beginning October 1st, fans can use the new charge-by-phone number at 1-888-894-9424
or simply visit:
- Cavs.com for Cleveland Cavaliers individual game tickets
- LakeErieMonsters.com for Lake Erie Monsters individual game tickets
- TheQarena.com for all other Quicken Loans Arena events (concerts, family shows, etc.)
- The Quicken Loans Arena Box Office (Cavaliers, Monsters and all other events) in person - for both cash and credit card purchases
- Cavaliers single game tickets will be the first new event on sale under the new ticketing system (not on Oct. 1st but soon after.) More information will be announced in the very near future.
- Fans that have already purchased tickets to concerts and arena events occurring after October 1st will still be able to use the tickets they already have. No exchanges are needed.
- Tickets to the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus (Oct. 21-26) and will remain on sale through Ticketmaster.
- A full-service ticket outlet network will be announced separately in the near future.
"We are eager for the public to discover our new and dynamic primary and secondary ticket marketplace," said Len Komoroski, Cavaliers and Quicken Loans Arena president. "The educational process and transition to a different place to go to purchase tickets will now take place, and once that happens, event goers will quickly come to appreciate the innovative technology and convenience of the new service."
THE SECONDARY MARKET- powered by Veritix's Flash Seats®
Veritix's patented Flash Seats® technology, launched by the Cavaliers as a benefit in 2006, is an electronic digital ticketing system that allows ticket holders to manage their tickets in an officially sanctioned, secure and guaranteed secondary online marketplace.
Flash Seats® will now be available to Cavaliers full season ticket holders in addition to partial plan holders and single ticket holders, as well as Monsters full season ticket holders to sell and transfer tickets in the secondary online marketplace. The Flash Seats secondary ticket marketplace will open on a date to be announced soon.
In addition, those who hold tickets to other selected Quicken Loans Arena events, pending event promoter approval on an event-by-event basis, will also be able to utilize the Flash Seats® secondary market to sell and transfer tickets.
The benefits of using Flash Seats® include:
- Convenience of entering The Q with the swipe of a credit card or driver's license
- Eliminates worry of lost, stolen or counterfeit tickets.
- Tickets can be purchased digitally, so no need to print at home or stand in line for will call.
- Ability to transfer or sell tickets instantly in the only authenticated, team-guaranteed online secondary marketplace.
- 24 hour support system