You're a whole person, not just 32 teeth. While that seems like an obvious statement to us, our patients say it sets us apart. Quite simply, everything we do puts your needs and comfort front and center. What does that mean?
We invest in technology. Today there are advanced techniques that give us results faster and easier - often with less pain and cost.
We invest in you. It's your mouth - talk to us about what you have in mind. We're ready to listen, educate and discuss all the options with you.
We reinvent the check-up. A peek, a poke and out the door? That's no check-up. We're looking for cavities, of course, but we're also checking overall oral health, including a cancer screening. We're looking at your future too, planning to prevent problems before they start.
We hate pain as much as you do. Comfort is a matter of newer techniques, the Wand, and, if requested, sedation for our anxious friends.
We take care of more needs, in one place. If you need a crown, root canal, or implants, you'll find everything right here.
- Dental Implants - Replacement of one tooth, several teeth, or an excellent option to replace your dentures
- Single visit crowns with digital imaging:
- No impressions needed
- Designed & milled on a CAD/CAM system while you wait
- Single visit root canal, painless
- Minimally invasive procedures include:
- Using laser-guided diagnostics (Diagnodent)
- No-drill air abrasion removes decay allowing less damage to teeth
- No anesthetic required
- Tip Edge Orthodontics
- Less frequent appointments
- Less force, less pain
- Increased control of orthopaedic corrections without headgear or Herbst appliance
- Able to correct orthopaedic problems during growth spurts without surgery
- Impacted teeth uncovered surgically in our office
- Pain Management - Using the Wand, a computer enhanced anesthesia delivery system
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Digital Radiography
- Takes the place of traditional X-rays - 50%-80% less radiation exposure
- Environmentally friendly - no processing, so no chemicals are used
- Instantly produces images on computer monitors
- 3D Cone Beam Imaging - New technology brings a new standard of care. We use 3D Cone Beam Imaging in our office for a number of reasons: