CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Cleveland's annual Public Square Lighting Ceremony and fireworks show is Saturday, November 28th!
Free family events and activities take place all day long in and around the Square. It's all part of Winterfest 2009, presented by Giant Eagle and GetGo and powered by Cleveland Public Power.
Public Square Festivities:
- Free Horse-Drawn Carriage rides (1:00-5:00pm): in front of 55 Public Square (next to John Q's Steakhouse).
- Winterfest Village presented by Dollar Bank (3:00-7:30pm): on the southwest quadrant of Public Square including crafts, activities, and hot food and beverages from Winterfest partners.
- Winterfest Stage Show & Radio Disney Appearance (3:00-6:00pm):
- Public Square Lighting Ceremony, Concert and Fireworks (6:00-7:10pm): There are over 500,000 lights on the Square and the City's Christmas tree. Emcees for the ceremony are Q104's Wilde and Fee. Live performances by The Singing Angels and Neil Zaza, followed by the Winterfest Fireworks Show. (This year's lighting ceremony will not include a carriage parade.)
- Public After-Party, Positively Cleveland Visitors Center at the Higbee Building (7:30 – 8:30pm):