Three Willoughby Businesses Damaged in Electrical Fire - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Cause Determined: Three Willoughby Businesses Damaged in Electrical Fire

Posted by Web Staff - email | Facebook | Twitter

CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Investigators in Willoughby now say Friday nights fire adjacent to the Willoughby Library Branch on Public Square was sparked by an electrical malfunction.

The blaze completely shut down for about two hours, while firefighters brought the three building blaze under control. 

The fire reportedly started at Bernadette's Lice Removal Center and sustained the most damage. Neighboring businesses, Catherine's Studio and Texture Hair Studio sustained minor smoke and water damage.

The fire, which has been ruled accidental, caused about $400,00 in damages.

No one was hurt.

 

©2009 WOIO. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or  redistributed.

Powered by Frankly