CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - It's (finally) time, Cleveland fans. Time to dish out a little payback to the Celtics on their home court tonight during Game #3.
So what about the burning question on the mind of every Cleveland fan - how is LeBron James's ailing elbow?
"It felt good today," said James after practice Thursday from Cleveland Clinic Courts. This, after he went through a full contact workout and had no problems.
The two-time MVP baller said he's been resting and receiving electrical stimulation for his elbow.
Despite reports of LeBron needed a second MRI on the elbow, he said that's not that case. There has only been one MRI on the most talked appendage in Cleveland sports history.
"I was able to go through the whole practice and it didn't flare up at all. That's a good sign,'' LeBron said.
Tonight's tip off is slated for 7PM sharp in Boston.
Can't make it to Beantown to watch the Cavaliers in action? Then head downtown to check out the action with your fellow fans.
The official PNC Cavaliers Watch Party brought to you by Mentor and Halleen Kia for Game 3 of the 2010 NBA Eastern Conference semifinals—the Cavs vs. Boston Celtics—will take place at Quicken Loans Arena on Friday, May 7th. The best fans in the NBA are invited to WATCH TOGETHER to be a part of all the excitement of a Cavaliers home game at The Q while cheering on the team in Boston. Doors open at 6:00 p.m. with live game action on ESPN featured on Q-Tube beginning at 7:00 p.m.
Before the game, The Q's concourse will be full of activities including interactive games, contests, prizes, concessions and more. When the game begins, the Cavaliers entertainment groups— the Cavalier Girls, Scream Team, Moondog and in-arena hosts Ahmaad and Nicole will all be there to create the home court excitement that will be felt all the way to Boston!
A limited supply of free vouchers are available now at Mentor Kia (9090 Mentor Ave., Mentor, OH 44060) and Halleen Kia (27726 Lorain Rd., North Olmsted, OH 44070).
- There is a limit of four (4) free vouchers per person, and one voucher is good for one FREE reserved ticket while supplies last. Fans must be 18 or older to receive a voucher.
- Vouchers must be redeemed for tickets (by those 18 and older) at the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office up to game time of Game 3. A ticket for reserved seating is required for entry.
- All vouchers and tickets will be distributed while supplies last, and a voucher does not guarantee tickets will be available upon redemption.
As an alternate option to the vouchers, fans can purchase tickets for $6 ($1.50 service fee will apply) at all ticket distribution channels. A portion of the proceeds from the PNC Watch Parties will go to purchase school supplies for local area students.
- There is an eight (8) ticket limit per transaction on all $6 tickets and fans must be 18 or older to purchase.
- Tickets can be purchased online at cavs.com/alltogether, at one of 58 northern Ohio Discount Drug Mart locations, or by phone at 1-888-894-9424. Or by stopping by the Quicken Loans Arena Box Office.
- Quicken Loans Arena box office hours: Daily Mon.-Fri. 9:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m. For Game 2 on Monday, May 3rd, the box office will be open until the end of the game, and on Friday, May 7th through halftime of the Watch Party.
For more information visit cavs.com/alltogether.
Please note: in compliance with guidelines set by the Cleveland Police Department, the Cavaliers will adhere to the policy that those under 18 attending the Watch Party must be accompanied by an adult.