WILLOUGHBY, OH (WOIO) - The Willoughby Police Department Detective Bureau is investigating the breaking and entering of six businesses since April 17th that appear to be related.
Three of the Willoughby break-ins occurred on June 7th. This same morning, the cities of Willowick and Eastlake experienced similar breaking and entering crimes in close proximity to the Willoughby crimes.
In all cases, a brick or similar heavy object is thrown through glass doors or windows. The suspect then enters the business and removes laptops, televisions or other electronics. Lingerie was taken in the Eastlake break-in.
- Constanzo and Son Leasing Agents, 4803 E 345th Street, Willoughby
- Capaldi Enterprises, 36420 Biltmore Place, Willoughby
- Xpress Printing Services, 4405 Glenbrook Road, Willoughby
- Ascendtech, 4772 East 355th Street, Willoughby
- Ohio Magnus Equipment Co., 4500 Beidler Road, Willoughby
- Regency Beauty Institute, 34999 Euclid Ave, Willoughby
- Adult Mart, 34880 Lakeland Blvd, Eastlake
- Kurtz Brothers Landscaping, 32800 Lakeland Blvd, Willowick
Anyone with information contact the Willoughby Detective Bureau at 440-953-4210.