Are you being treated for Erectile Dysfunction?
Are you experiencing sexual climax too early (also known as premature ejaculation)?
If so, please consider this research study.
We are currently enrolling patients and their female partners for a clinical research
trial, to study an oral investigational medication for premature ejaculation.
For this trial, the investigational medication needs to be taken along with your
erectile dysfunction medication: Viagra® (sildenafil), Levitra® (vardenafil)
or Cialis® (tadalafil).
You and your female partner may be able to participate if you:
• Are being treated for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and also
experiencing the condition of Premature Ejaculation (PE)
• Are using a steady regimen of the erectile dysfunction
medication for at least 3 months
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study-related care and health exams at no cost
• Study medication for premature ejaculation at no cost
• Erectile dysfunction medication at no cost
• Possible compensation for travel
For more information and to see if you may qualify, please call Rapid Medical Research at 888-460-2275 or visit rapidmedicalresearch.com.
Click Here to sign up for study now.
Click Here to visit Rapid Medical Research on WOIO.