Are you experiencing sexual climax too early (also known as premature ejaculation)?
If so, please consider this research study.
We are currently enrolling patients and their female partners for a clinical research
trial, to study an oral investigational medication for premature ejaculation.
For this trial, the investigational medication needs to be taken along with your
erectile dysfunction medication: Viagra® (sildenafil), Levitra® (vardenafil)
or Cialis® (tadalafil).
You and your female partner may be able to participate if you:
• Are being treated for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) and also
experiencing the condition of Premature Ejaculation (PE)
• Are using a steady regimen of the erectile dysfunction
medication for at least 3 months
Qualified participants will receive:
• Study-related care and health exams at no cost
• Study medication for premature ejaculation at no cost
• Erectile dysfunction medication at no cost
• Possible compensation for travel
For more information and to see if you may qualify, please call Rapid Medical Research at 888-460-2275 or visit rapidmedicalresearch.com.