Wednesday was a traffic nightmare for people trying to get around Cleveland throughout the day.
An influx of motorists for the highly-anticipated "Get Motivated' seminar clogged the morning and evening commute. Just about every major artery into the city was bumper to bumper.
Thousands of people poured into Cleveland for the one-day seminar is a skill-building business event that is world famous for its mega-watt superstar speakers and spectacular stage production. All for just under $2 dollars per person, or an entire office for about $10.
The list of speakers included:
- Terry Bradshaw: Legendary NFL Hall of Fame Quarterback
- Brian Tracy: America's Top Authority on Selling
- Goldie Hawn: Oscar-Winning Actress and Producer
- General Colin Powell: World-Famous Soldier Stateman
- Bill Cosby: America's Favorite Comedian
- Rick Belluzzo: Legendary President of Microsoft
- Rudy Giuliani: Former New York City Mayor
- General Stanley McChrystal: Celebrated Four-Star General
- Lou Holtz: Renowned Notre Dame Head Coach
However, 19 Action News has learned many ticket holders were unable to get into the sold-out seminar, due to overcrowding inside until 2p.m. Many who were allowed inside the "Q" were unable to find seats and left. They felt uncomfortable and upset with the high-pressure sales techniques happening between star speakers.