CANAL FULTON, OH (WOIO) - A 53-year-old Ohio Edison employee was electrocuted Saturday while performing electrical service repairs.
The incident happened around 9:30 a.m. on Tell Drive.
Canal Fulton Police and Fire crews responded to the incident.
The male was pronounced dead on scene.
The incident remains under investigation by OSHA, the Ohio BWC and First Energy.
Mark Durbin at First Energy released the following statement Saturday evening "We are saddened by the loss of an Ohio Edison lineman who was fatally injured this morning in Canal Fulton. We have no other details available at this time."