A 19 Action News Innerbelt Bridge traffic alert. Crews have announced the following closures and delays for this weekend:
• Overnight Friday, June 3 and Saturday, June 4, crews will close E 14th Street under I-90 from 8 p.m. until 6 a.m. Motorists will be detoured via E 9th or E 22nd Streets. Nightly lane closures on I-90 over E 14th Street will continue.
• Both daily and nightly lane closures on E 14th Street under I-90 continue through early summer.
• Daily lane closures are expected on the E 14th Street exit ramp from I-90 as well as on the extension of Community College Avenue in the vicinity of St. Vincent Charity Hospital.
• Crews work to add two southbound lanes to E 22nd Street between Carnegie Avenue and Cedar Avenue. Daily lane closures are expected.
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
• Overnight Friday, June 3, crews will restrict traffic on the SR 176/I-71 northbound ramps to I-490 eastbound from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. as crews perform paving operations.
Asphalt paving operations are weather-dependent and may be rescheduled, if needed.
Crews on behalf of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District work to relocate an existing sewer in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood. For more information, please contact NEORSD at 216.881.6600.
• W 11th Street is maintained using one lane and a traffic signal between University Road and Abbey Avenue until mid-June.
• University Road is maintained using one lane and a traffic signal between W 11th Street and W 10th Street until mid-June.
• W 14th Street, just south of Fairfield Avenue, has lane restrictions until mid-June.
Permanent or Long-Term Closures and Construction Operations
• Pile driving operations will continue through the fall of 2011.
• The I-90 westbound ramp to I-77 southbound and I-77 northbound ramp to I-90 eastbound are restricted until approximately late May 2011.
• The E 21st Street ramp to I-77 southbound is closed through approximately 2016.
• The I-90 eastbound ramp to I-77 southbound and I-77 northbound ramp to I-90 westbound are permanently closed and motorists are rerouted via I-490.
• University Road is permanently closed between W 13th Street and Scranton Road.