More closures are expected this weekend around downtown Cleveland.
- Nightly through Friday, June 17, crews will close the E 9th Street ramp to I-77 southbound, from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m., for asphalt paving. Traffic will be detoured south on E 9th Street to Orange Avenue to access I-77. Nightly lane closures on E 9th Street are also expected.
- Daily lane closures on Orange Avenue between E 9th and E 30th Streets will take place through approximately Saturday, June 18 as crews work to widen the roadway.
- Both daily and nightly lane closures on E 14th Street under I-90 continue through early summer.
- Daily lane closures are expected on the E 14th Street exit ramp from I-90 as well as on the extension of Community College Avenue in the vicinity of St. Vincent Charity Hospital.
- Coming soon: Beginning on, or around, the night of Tuesday, June 21, I-90 westbound will be restricted to two (2) lanes and the E 14th Street ramps will close. Log-on to Innerbelt.org for more information!
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
- Nightly through Friday, June 17, crews will close multiple lanes of I-77 northbound between I-490 and E 14th Street, from 7 p.m. until 6 a.m. for asphalt paving. Asphalt paving operations are weather-dependent and may be rescheduled, if needed.
- Crews work to widen the I-71 southbound bridge over Starkweather. Minor lane restrictions and sidewalk closures will continue through the fall of 2011.
Crews on behalf of the Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District work to relocate an existing sewer in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood. For more information, please contact NEORSD at 216.881.6600.
- W 11th Street is maintained using one lane and a traffic signal between University Road and Abbey Avenue until mid-June.
- University Road is maintained using one lane and a traffic signal between W 11th Street and W 10th Street until mid-June.
- W 14th Street, just south of Fairfield Avenue, has lane restrictions until mid-June.
Permanent or Long-Term Closures and Construction Operations