Beginning overnight Friday, July 8, the I-77 resurfacing and add lane projects between I-490 and Oakes Road through the cities of Cleveland, Cuyahoga Heights, Newburgh Heights, Independence, Broadview Heights and Brecksville will see multiple lane and ramp closures through Saturday, July 9 in order to perform paving operations.
On Friday, July 8, crews will -
· Close two lanes of I-77 northbound between Rockside Road and I-480 from 7 p.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, July 9.
· Close multiple lanes on I-77 north and southbound between Rockside Road and SR 82 at various times from 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturday, July 9.
· Close the I-77 northbound ramp to I-480 east and westbound from 9:30 p.m. to 8 a.m. Saturday, July 9. Motorists will be detoured via I-77 northbound to Grant Avenue to I-77 southbound.
· Close the Rockside Road entrance ramp to I-77 northbound from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturday, July 9. Motorists will be detoured via Pleasant Valley Road.
· Close the I-77 northbound exit ramp to Wallings Road, the Wallings Road entrance ramp to I-77 northbound, the Pleasant Valley Road entrance ramp to I-77 southbound and the I-77 southbound exit ramp to Pleasant Valley Road at various times from 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. Saturday, July 9.
· At 12 midnight, crews will close the right lane of I-77 southbound between Granger and Rockside Roads until 8 p.m. on Saturday, July 9.
On Saturday, July 9, crews will -
· Close the I-480 westbound ramp to I-77 southbound and one lane of the I-480 eastbound ramp to I-77 southbound from 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. Motorists will be detoured via I-77 northbound to Grant Avenue to I-77 southbound.
The following Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) construction projects have work beginning Monday, July 11.
*NEW*U.S. 422 Median Barrier Installation, Solon, Warrensville Heights and Orange
*NEW*I-480 Noise Wall Sealing, Garfield Heights, Maple Heights, Cleveland, Warrensville and North Randall
*NEW*U.S. 422 & SR 306 Intersection Upgrade, Bainbridge Township
All work is weather permitting. Motorists are encouraged to follow all posted signage to avoid back-ups.