The Innerbelt project team is working to reconstruct and widen bridges and ramps along I-90.
In order to complete this work, I-90 has been reduced to two lanes in each direction. The community has a primary alternate route to avoid the construction zones. Interstates 77 and 490 have been restriped to add an extra lane in each direction.
For more on the Innerbelt project, click HERE
Below is the list of "city street improvements" that have been completed by both the City and ODOT as part of the Innerbelt Bridge project.
- West 25th Street from I-71 to Detroit Avenue
- Carnegie Avenue from East 22nd Street to Ontario
- Orange Avenue from East 30th Street to East 9th Street
- Broadway Avenue - I-77 to East 9th Street
- East 22nd and Carnegie
- East 14th and Orange
- East 22nd and Orange
- East 30th and Orange
- East 14th Carnegie Avenue to Orange Avenue
- Broadway from I-77 to East 14th Street