- Each night Monday, July 25 through Thursday, July 28, crews will close E 14th Street AND E 9th Street under I-90 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m. Motorists may detour via Carnegie to Ontario. Daily lane closures will be implemented on both E 14th and E 9th Streets under I-90.
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
- Each day, Monday, July 25 through Friday, July 29, crews will close one lane of the I-90 west ramp to I-77 south from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Daily, Starkweather Avenue will have one or both sidewalks closed during bridge deck demolition as crews work to widen the I-71 southbound bridge over Starkweather. During working hours, vehicular traffic will be alternated using a temporary signal that will allow traffic to move only one direction at a time. Both pedestrians and motorists may use Kenilworth to avoid delays.
- The Northeast Ohio Regional Sewer District has completed the majority of work to relocate an existing sewer in Cleveland's Tremont neighborhood. For more information, please contact NEORSD at 216.881.6600.
Long-Term Closures and Construction Operations
- Pile driving operations will continue through the fall of 2011.
- I-90 is reduced to two (2) lanes between E 14th and Ontario Street through the 2011 construction season.
- I-71 northbound is reduced to one (1) lane north of SR 176 (the Jennings Freeway).
- The I-490 westbound ramp to I-77 northbound is closed through the 2011 construction season.
- I-90 eastbound motorists may no longer access Carnegie Avenue through the 2011 construction season. I-77 northbound motorists may still access Carnegie Avenue.
- SR 176 (Jennings Freeway) motorists may no longer access I-71N/I-90E through the 2011 construction season.
- The E 30th Street/Woodland ramp to I-77 northbound is closed through the 2011 construction season.
- I-90 eastbound motorists may no longer access E 22nd Street through the 2011 construction season. E 22nd Street access is maintained via I-77 northbound.
- The E 14th Street ramps to both I-77 southbound and I-90 westbound are closed through the summer of 2012.
- The E 21st Street ramp to I-77 southbound is closed through approximately 2016.