• Overnight Friday, July 29, E 14th Street will be closed under I-90 from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m.
• Overnight Sunday, July 31, E 14th Street may be closed under I-90 from 9 p.m. until 6 a.m. (This closure is tentative; if it rains on Friday night, the work and the closure will be rescheduled for Sunday night.)
• Daily, Monday through Friday, motorists should expect lane closures on E 9th Street and E 14th Street, under I-90, from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m..
• Overnight Thursday, August 4, E 9th Street will be closed under I-90 from 8 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• Overnight Friday, August 5, E 9th Street will be closed under I-90 from approximately 11 p.m. to 6 a.m.
• The times on the overnight closures may change, based on special events and work conditions. Please check back on the website for updated times as these dates approach.
• Attention I-77 Commuters: E 22nd Street has TWO, new southbound lanes at Carnegie Avenue. Using E 22nd is a great option to reach Orange Avenue and I-77 south. Check it out and let us know what you think.
Regional Interstate Ramp Impacts
• Overnight Friday, July 29, the ramp from I-90 west to I-77 south will be closed from 11 p.m. until 6 a.m.