Spotlight causes massive blaze at Painesville City Hall - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Spotlight causes massive blaze at Painesville City Hall

PAINESVILLE, OH (WOIO) -

 

Painesville Firefighters now say the cause of Saturday's fire was an electrical accident.

A spotlight on the dome fell over and ignited the roof.

The dome took heavy damage, but firefighters were able to save it.

The second floor has water damage, but the first floor seems to be o-k.

City Hall is open for business Monday.

15 fire departments were called in to help battle the blaze.

Copyright 2011 WOIO. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly