The movie I, Alex Cross will wrap up filming on Lakeside Avenue at Ontario on Tuesday.
The intersection at Lakeside and Ontario will be closed to through traffic for action sequences, including car crashes, explosions, snipers and SWAT teams. The filming schedule was originally scheduled for last week, but had to be adjusted due to a water main break.
Please allow additional travel time as you plan your commute. Detour signs will be posted for the following routes:
• Eastbound traffic on Lakeside will be detoured south bound on West 3rd Street to east
bound on St. Clair Avenue and then north bound on East 9th Street to get back to Lakeside Avenue; and,
• Westbound traffic on Lakeside will be detoured south bound on East 9th Street to west
bound on Superior Avenue and then north bound on West 3M Street and back to Lakeside Avenue.
Access to parking garages and lots in the area will be maintained:
• Willard Garage can be accessed via E. 9th Street or by heading west on Lakeside from E.
• Huntington Park Garage can be accessed via the West 3rd Street entrance.
• Commuters who park in the Huntington Park surface lot and the Justice Center parking garage will be able to access the Lakeside entrances via W. 31 Street.