Miscellaneous notes from the Browns 24-14 loss to Buffalo.
- Rookie running back Trent Richardson recorded a rushing touchdown for the second consecutive contest. He also added six receptions for 24 yards. On the season, he is leading the team in receptions with 11, totaling 65 yards and one touchdown.
- Tight end Jordan Cameron recorded career highs in both receptions (five) and receiving yards (45). His previous career bests were three receptions (at Arizona, December 18, 2011) and 15 yards (vs. Pittsburgh, January 1, 2012).
- Rookie wide receiver Travis Benjamin recorded two receptions for 44 yards, including a 22-yard touchdown catch. The touchdown was the first of his career.
- With 85 kickoff return yards today, wide receiver Joshua Cribbs passed Michael Bates (9,110) for sixth place on the NFL career kickoff return yards list. Cribbs has now totaled 9,178 career kickoff return yards.
- Linebacker Craig Robertson led the team with eight tackles, which tied a career-high that he set during the season opener this year against Philadelphia on September 9.
- Kicker Phil Dawson tied Gene Hickerson for fourth place on the Browns' career regular season games played list with 202. Dawson trails only Clay Matthews (232), Lou Groza (216) and Doug Dieken (203).
BROWNS CAREER REGULAR SEASON GAMES PLAYED
Player Years Total
1. Clay Matthews 1978-93 232
2. Lou Groza 1950-59, 1961-67 216
3. Doug Dieken 1971-84 203
4. Phil Dawson 1999-2011 202
Gene Hickerson 1958-60, 1962-73 202
6. Ozzie Newsome 1978-90 198