Browns New Owner and President, Runner Dies and Comes Back to Li - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Browns New Owner and President, Runner Dies and Comes Back to Life, Parmatown Sold

Browns President Joe Banner and Browns Owner Jimmy Haslam Browns President Joe Banner and Browns Owner Jimmy Haslam

New Browns owner Jimmy Haslam immediately makes changes, introducing new Team President Joe Banner from the Philadelphia Eagles. Current President Mike Holmgren will retire at the end of the season. "We're going to do everything we possibly can.. And work as hard as we possibly can to bring a winning team to the fans of Cleveland," says Haslam.

Sudden cardiac death -- it is as scary as it sounds. Your heart just completely stops for no reason. For the man we talked to, when he crossed the start line of the Akron marathon a couple weeks ago, it was about to become his reality. "I felt great through the first mile," said Tony Lineman. For Tony Lindeman, this was his third Akron marathon, eighth marathon of his life. "After the second mile I lost all memory I don't know what happened." Those who witnessed it said Tony ran to the sidewalk and collapsed on his face. When he came to he was in the emergency room at Akron City Hospital.  "When the nurse came into the room told, me today was the luckiest day of my life." He hadn't suffered a heart attack, but sudden cardiac death. Where basically the electrical signal to his heart just stopped. "98% of the people that come in with a heart problem they can find and diagnose the problem. And the other 2%, a group that they aren't sure what happened and I fell into that category."

Phillips Edison Strategic Investment Fund II LLC has purchased Parmatown Mall, one of Northeast Ohio's largest retail properties. The 1.18 million-square-foot, mixed-use complex is located on 83 acres in Parma, Ohio, approximately eight miles southwest of downtown Cleveland. The property includes three components: (1) Parmatown Plaza, an enclosed, single-story, regional shopping mall anchored by JCPenney, Dick's Sporting Goods and Walmart; (2) Parmatown Strip Center, a neighborhood retail center anchored by Marc's Grocery Store; and (3) Parmatown Medical Center, a four-story medical office building.

Julia Tullos, WOIO Assignment Manager

Powered by Frankly