(WOIO) - The Fabulous Food Show is back at the IX Center this weekend!
2 pounds of lean ground beef
- Add teaspoon of garlic salt
- Brown and drain the grease
8 Cans of tomato sauce
4 Cans of tomato paste
1/2 Cup of water
- Mix meat, sauce and water
1/3 cup of oregano
3 tablespoons of basil
1/4 cup of BROWN sugar
4 LARGE rings of raw onion (Duff's kids don't like the onions in there, so he just uses them for flavor)
2 tablespoons of garlic salt
2 tablespoons of black pepper
½ cup of parmesan cheese
- MIX it up and let simmer for at least a couple of hours. The longer it cooks, the better!
Put a few leaves of fresh spinach in bottom of microwaveable dish/Tupperware. Top it with cut up serving of fresh red and green bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions…other veggies of choice. Sprinkle with shaved almonds...pour in egg whites (Catherine uses the easy boxed egg whites or egg beaters)…just enough to almost cover the veggies. You could also sprinkle in some cheese or a meat of your choice. Put in microwave two to three minutes until eggs are all cooked. Dive in!
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion (or more if you like more)
- 1/2 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 egg scrambled
- 8 ounces canned diced tomatoes with juice
- 1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon ketchup (or more if you love ketchup)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Mash all of the ingredients together and shape into a loaf. Place in a baking dish and cook for about an hour.
You can also double the recipe, and freeze half to bake at a later date.
When the loaf is ready to eat, you can top with gravy, ketchup, or whatever your heart desires.
- Prep: 15 min. Bake: 15 min./batch
- Yield: 108 Servings
- 1-1/2 cups peanut butter
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup M&M's miniature baking bits