(WOIO) - Monday, November 19 is the last day for eligible families in need of Christmas Assistance to register for help this holiday.
Nearly 2,000 families across Greater Cleveland have already reached out for help from The Salvation Army to make their Christmas wishes come true. Eligible families with children 12 years of age and younger can receive toys, a grocery store gift card for holiday food, and "Coats for Kids."
Final Registration will be held from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday, November 19 at the following Salvation Army locations:
- Hough Corps - 6000 Hough Avenue
- Miles Park Corps - 4139 East 93rd Street
- Ohio City Corps - 4402 Clark Avenue
- Superior Corps - 9000 Superior Avenue
- Temple Corps - 17625 Grovewood Avenue
- West Park Corps - 12645 Lorain Avenue
To register, applicants must bring the following:
- Drivers License or Photo I.D.
- Birth Certificate or current Medical Benefit Card for each child (0 -12 year olds)
- Proof of Income
To make a donation to assist The Salvation Army serve vulnerable families this holiday season, you may donate new, unused toys, choose to adopt a family, make a monetary donation, or provide the gift of volunteering your time.