There's more to Akron General's Nationally Acclaimed Health and Wellness Centers than you may realize:
- Three convenient locations in west Akron, Green and Stow.
- Akron General launched the nation's first-of-its-type comprehensive health and wellness campus in 1996.
- A full range of diagnostic, treatment, rehabilitation and wellness services in one easily accessible location.
- LifeStyles – a medically supervised exercise, nutrition and membership program – that's recognized as the best in the country.
- Member visits average 300,000 annually.
- State-of-the-art, 24-hour, full-service emergency care.
- A complete range of medical services including radiology, lab services, sports medicine, cardiac and pulmonary services, out-patient surgery, physical therapy and a sleep center.
- Acceptance of most major insurance plans.
- For more information, click on the banner below.