Nasire King, 4, dies after being rescued from Lorain house fire - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

UPDATE: Little boy rescued from Lorain house fire has died

West 19th Street, Lorain West 19th Street, Lorain

A four-year-old Lorain boy critically injured in a house fire has died.

Metro confirms to 19 Action News that little Nasire King passed away.

Late last month, fire sparked at the King's home on West 19th Street in Lorain. The King's home was destroyed.

Nasire suffered 2nd and 3rd degree burns over 90% of his body.

It was discovered during the investigation that Nasire's sibling used a lighter to catch the blanket that was covering Nasire on fire.

If you would like to make a donation to the family, please do so at First Federal of Lorain on Oberlin Avenue under the name 'King Family Benefit Fund.'

Copyright 2013 WOIO. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly