Cleveland Arthritis Walk
- Saturday, May 4, 2013 at 8:30 a.m. at Cleveland Metroparks Zoo
- Registration opens at 7 a.m.
- This is the 10th annual Cleveland Arthritis Walk – a signature Arthritis Foundation event – that is expected to raise nearly $150,000 in support of programs, services and research
- 5k (3.1 miles) non-competitive, with a one-mile option
- Presenting Sponsor: University Hospitals Department of Orthopaedics
- Other local sponsors: Abbvie, Genentech, Lutheran Hospital, Walgreens, North Coast ExecuSearch, Inc., 19ActionNews, and Taft
- 19ActionNews has been the Cleveland Arthritis Walk Media Sponsor for all 10 years! David Wittman has attended every Walk.
- Online registration: www.arthritiswalkcleveland.kintera.org
- Zoo and Rainforest admission included with registration AND donation