This Sunday, the Rock 'n' Roll Cleveland Half Marathon will close roads in several areas throughout Cleveland.
The scenic half-marathon route tours the city with the live, local bands performing at each mile along the course. Starting at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum and finishing by the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland, the course passes many of the city's famed landmarks and notable attractions.
Most road closures will be in effect between 7:15 a.m. and 1 p.m. The Half Marathon and Mini Marathon start at 8 a.m. sharp!
Road closures include:
- W. Lakeside Ave from W. 3rd St to E. 13th St
- E. 12th St from W. Lakeside Ave to Euclid Ave
- Euclid Ave (Westbound) from E. 13th St to Ontario St
- W. St. Clair Ave from W. 10th St/Robert Lockwood Jr Dr to W. Mall Dr
- W. 10th St/Robert Lockwood Jr Dr from W. St. Clair Ave to Columbus Rd /Canal
- Center St from Merwin Ave to Main Ave
- W. 25th St from Main/Washington to Detroit Ave.
- Detroit Ave from W. 25th Ave to W. 67th St
- Clinton Ave from W. 65th St to W. 58th St
- Franklin Blvd from W. 65th St to W. 25th St
- Abbey Ave from Gehring Ave to W. 20th St; and between W. 11th St and W. 20th St
- W. 11th St from Abbey Ave to Starkweather Ave
- Tremont Park Rd from W. 11th St. to W. 7th St.
- W. 7th St from Quigley Rd to Starkweather Ave
- Professor Ave from Starkweather Ave to Literary Rd.
- Lorain Ave/Carnegie Ave from W. 20th St to Ontario St
- Ontario St (Southbound) from Carnegie Ave to W. Huron Rd
- Huron Rd (Eastbound) from Ontario St to Superior Ave
- Superior Ave from W. 9th St to W. 3rd St