Children from qualified families signing up for The Salvation Army's Christmas Assistance Program will get the gift of warmth during registration from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Wednesday, October 23; from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Thursday, October 24 and from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Friday, October 25 at the following Salvation Army Corps locations:
- Ohio City Corps – 4402 Clark Avenue
- Superior Corps – 9000 Superior Avenue
- Temple Corps – 17625 Grovewood Avenue
- West Park Corps - 12645 Lorain Avenue
To register, applicants must bring the following:
- Driver's License or Photo I.D.
- Birth Certificate or current Medical Benefit Card for each child
- Proof of Income
Along with children's coats from Coats for Kids, eligible Salvation Army families will receive Christmas assistance including toys for children.
12 years of age and younger and a grocery store gift card for holiday food during distribution in December.