Six people were rushed to the hospital due to carbon monoxide poisoning Friday afternoon.
Cleveland Firefighters were called to the house at 4325 West 156th Street around 12:30 p.m.
The original call was for a medical emergency.
When crews arrived on the scene, they quickly determined the problem was carbon monoxide.
Two female adults and four female children were all transported by EMS to Fairview Hospital. No word on their condition.
Dominion crews and representatives from the City's Building and Housing Department are now trying to determine where the leak came from.