Most valuable NFL teams released.....Where do Browns rank? - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Most valuable NFL teams released.... Where do Browns rank?

The Cleveland Browns are ranked 22nd on the Forbes most valuable NFL teams list The Cleveland Browns are ranked 22nd on the Forbes most valuable NFL teams list

The Cleveland Browns are ranked 22nd on the Forbes most valuable NFL teams list. It's no shocker that the Dallas Cowboys are again the most valuable team in the NFL. The Cowboys are valued at 3.2 Billion dollars with 560 million in revenue in 2013. The Browns come in at a value of 1.12 Billion dollars, with a revenue of 276 Million in 2013.

Browns owner Jimmy Haslam purchased the team from Randy Lerner  for 1.05 Billion dollars in October, 2012. Haslam currently owns 70% of the team, and will receive the other 30% from Lerner in 2016.

Ironically enough, the Browns drafted Johnny Manziel with the 22nd pick in the 2014 NFL draft. The Browns are likely to see a huge jump in revenue for 2014, some credit could be awarded to Johnny Football, he did have the #1 selling jersey last month.

Other notable team values are the New England Patriots with a value of 2.6 billion dollars. The Baltimore Ravens come in at #10 with a value of 1.5 billion. The Pittsburgh Steelers ranked #14 on the Forbes list with a value of 1.35 billion. Rounding off the AFC North, The Cincinnati Bengals come in at #27 with a value of 990 million. The St. Louis Rams ranked dead last at a value of 930 million. 

Copyright 2014 WOIO. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly