Man found dead in casino bathroom suffered from drug overdose

Man found dead in casino bathroom suffered from drug overdose
ME rules on man found dead (Source: WOIO)
ME rules on man found dead (Source: WOIO)

The Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner has determined the final cause of death for a man found in the restroom at the Horseshoe Casino in June.

Initially it was believed that 43-year-old Michael Pavlina of Tensile died from natural causes but a recent report indicates that he died due to an accidental drug overdose.

The medical examiner says Pavlina had several drugs in his system, including heroin and oxycodone.

Copyright 2014 WOIO. All rights reserved.