Get ready for the 2015 season, Dawg Pound!
debuted nine new NFL Nike Elite 51 uniforms at a special "orange carpet" ceremony at the Cleveland Convention Center.
Nine players showed off the uniforms at the unveiling, including Joe Thomas, Donte Whitner, Karlos Dansby, Barkevious Mingo, Dwayne Bowe, Brian Hartline, Armonty Bryant, Chris Kirksey and Taylor Gabriel.
The Browns organization gave fans a bit of a buildup before the big reveal, including two videos, one an emotional look back at the team's history, the other a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the new uniforms.
Throughout the design process, the Browns focused on paying tribute to the team's long-standing tradition, loyal fans and city, while implementing modernizations that match the city's revitalization in recent years. Respecting Browns history, the team maintained the core elements of the historic uniforms, which have undergone minimal changes since 1947.
"We are truly excited to share these new uniforms with the city of Cleveland, the Dawg Pound and all of our loyal fans," said Browns President Alec Scheiner. "Throughout the uniform design process, we focused on the core characteristics of our great city – strength and hard work – while also representing the spirit of the city's recent transformation. We believe these new uniforms reflect those traits while staying true to our history. We are proud to be the only team in the NFL with its city across the front of its jerseys, as well as to pay tribute to our fans with 'Dawg Pound' embroidered in the back collar."
• "CLEVELAND" emblazoned across the chest of all three jerseys, making the Browns the only NFL club to feature its city on the front of the jersey rather than its team name.
• "DAWG POUND" inscribed inside of the back collar of all three jerseys to pay tribute to the NFL's best fans.
• Contrast stitching in the uniform construction that depicts attention to detail and craftsmanship to exemplify the city of Cleveland's hard-working, blue-collar demeanor.
• Larger uniform stripes extending the Browns' original pattern into a consistent element through the jersey, pants and helmet to represent team solidarity. The horizontal sleeve stripe on the jersey now also crosses over to the chest panel.
• Browns' bold orange helmets also advance the new stripe pattern further with a distinct carbon fiber texture and a new brown facemask, representing the strong, industrious nature of Cleveland.
• Nine available uniform combinations with the introduction of an orange "third" jersey and three pant sets (brown, white and orange).
, "Best jerseys in the league! Hands down! 9 different color combos!" on March 24.
Nine different alumni also took part in the festivities, including Jim Brown, Greg Pruitt, Hanford Dixon, Jamel White, Dan Fike, Bob Golic, John Thierry, Felix Wright and Kevin Mack.
The Browns revealed the new helmet, colors and logos back in
honor of the new uniform unveiling, show us your best Browns gear! See it, Snap it, Send it to us at
and we'll add it to our slideshow.