School evacuated due to gas leak - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

School evacuated due to gas leak

School evacuated after gas leak. (Source: WOIO) School evacuated after gas leak. (Source: WOIO)
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

Students and staff at John Marshall High School on W. 140th Street were evacuated for a short time Thursday morning, due to the smell of gas in several rooms.

Everybody was let out of the building just after 8 a.m. and moved to nearby Garfield School.

Fire officials checked out the school and determined the school was safe.

Students and staff returned around 9 a.m.

Download the Cleveland 19 News app

Copyright 2016 WOIO. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly