CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - It's that time of year again when the biggest football game of the year just happens to come on between some the best commercials you'll see all year.
Super Bowl 50, between the Denver Broncos and North Carolina Panthers airs Sunday at 6:30 p.m.
In years past, Budweiser, Pepsi and Doritos are a few companies that have made some of the most memorable spots.
Who will stick it out this year?
1. Hyundai's big Super Bowl 50 commercial is out, and as the teasers led us to suspect, the ad stars actor Ryan Reynolds!
2. The Budweiser Clydesdale Beer Run
3. Honda: A New Truck to Love
4. This Subaru Super Bowl ad campaign called "Dog Tested" consists of a series of ads all about canine motorists.
5. Rapper Lil Wayne and Founding Father President George Washington are apparently buddies. At least that's the impression we get from this 15-second teaser for an Apartments.com Super Bowl commercial.
6. The Snickers "You're Not You When You're Hungry" campaign is still going strong.
6. Snickers "Marilyn"
7. This is it! Your very last chance to EVER vote for a Doritos "Crash the Super Bowl" commercial entrant will pass you by in just a few days, people! This is the Final Edition, the last ever Doritos Crash the Super Bowl contest.
A) Swipe for Doritos:
B) Doritos Dogs:
C) Doritos Ultrasound:
8.MINI is going all out for their first Super Bowl commercial in five years.
9. Wiener Stampede
10. Pokemon Super Bowl commercial
11. Skittles: Settle it
12. Alice Through the Looking Glass
Which one is your favorite?
Join us @Cleveland19news Sunday on Twitter. We will put the ads to your vote. Who will win?
After the Super Bowl commercial breaks, vote on Twitter and then watch Cleveland 19 after The Late Show with Stephen Colbert to see who came out on top.
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.