CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Nine northeast Ohio companies and three others have been named 'official caterers' for the Republican National Convention in July.
- Aramark, of Philadelphia
- Driftwood Group, of Burton (Geauga County)
- Hungry Bee, of Chagrin Falls
- Marigold Catering, of Cleveland
- A Taste of Excellence, of Strongsville
- Delaware North, of Buffalo
- Simply Southern Sides, of Macedonia (Ohio)
- Delaware North
- Del's Catering, of Macedonia
- Bubba's Q, of Avon
- Executive Caterers, of Cleveland
- Levy, of Chicago
- Normandy Catering, of Wickliffe
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.