CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - It's National Wine Day. Celebrate.
There are so many varieties of wines out there, with so many different price tags. If you're new to the wine game, we have some tips for you according to Wine Enthusiast.
Best Quality Wines Under $15
Wine Enthusiast asked tasters like you to pick the best quality of wine at a suggested retail price of $15 or less.
While they found about 1,200 bottles that met their criteria, they narrowed it down to their 100 top selection.
Here are the bottles that made the top 10:
10. Johann Falkenburg 2013 Riesling (Rheinhessen)
9. Mas des Bressades 2013 Cuvée Tradition Syrah-Grenache (Costières de Nîmes)
8. Sokol Blosser NV Evolution White (America)
7. Pedra Cancela 2010 Seleção do Enólogo Red (Dão)
6. Bogle 2013 Chardonnay (California)
5. Finca Flichman 2013 Misterio Reserva Malbec (Mendoza)
4. Château d'Aydie 2013 Laplace Tannat (Madiran)
3. Aveleda 2014 Quinta da Aveleda Estate Bottled White (Vinho Verde)
2. McManis 2013 Cabernet Sauvignon (California)
1. Sella & Mosca 2010 Terre Rare Riserva (Carignano del Sulcis)
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.