CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - After three days of anxiously waiting, the Cleveland Cavaliers now know who they will play Thursday, when they tip-off for the 2016 NBA Finals.
Becoming the 10th team to rally from a 3-1 postseason deficit, the Warriors quieted the Thunder Monday night in Game 7 of the Western Conference finals.
After trailing throughout the first half, Golden State sent Oklahoma City home by a score of 96-88.
Golden State, the 2015 NBA champs, are looking to defend their title while the Cavs look to get revenge.
The Warriors won the title last year after beating the Cavaliers in six games.
Game time is at 9 p.m. June 2, in Oakland.
- Game 2: Cavaliers at Warriors, Sunday, June 5, Oracle Arena 8 p.m.
- Game 3: Warriors at Cavaliers, Wednesday June 8, Quicken Loans Arena 9 p.m.
- Game 4: Warriors at Cavaliers, Friday, June 10, Quicken Loans Arena 9 p.m.
- Game 5: Cavaliers at Warriors, Monday, June 13, Oracle Arena, 9 p.m.
- Game 6: Warriors at Cavaliers, Thursday, June 16, Quicken Loans Arena, 9 p.m.
- Game 7: Cavaliers at Warriors, Sunday, June 19, Oracle Arena, 8 p.m.
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.