CLEVELAND, OH (CNN) - The 2016 Republican National Convention continues today in Cleveland with a theme of "Make America Work Again."
There's a major piece of business that Republicans will address Tuesday: Officially nominating Trump for president and Indiana Gov. Mike Pence for vice president.
The nomination -- after the day's program at the Q kicks off at 5:30 p.m. ET -- takes place on a day otherwise focused on the economy.
Perhaps capturing the most attention from political insiders will be House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell.
Endangered Wisconsin Sen. Ron Johnson, one of the few Republicans facing tough re-election match-ups to embrace Trump, will speak, as will New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie -- who just lost out in the vice presidential sweepstakes.
Two of Trump's children are also on the calendar to speak Tuesday night. Tiffany Trump and Donald Trump Jr. are among the headliners.
Trump is also bringing his own employees onto the stage. Kerry Woolard, the general manager of Trump Winery, will discuss her work alongside the presumptive Republican nominee in a prime-time speaking slot.
The night will also feature a broad range of non-political speakers -- including UFC president Dana White, golfer Natalie Gulbis and actress Kimberlin Brown.
Here's a list of who is speaking at the Republican National Convention on Tuesday.
- Sharon Day, Co-Chair of the Republican National Committe3
- Dana White, President, UFC
- Governor Asa Hutchison, Governor of Arkansas
- Leslie Rutledge, Arkansas Attorney General
- Michael B, Mukasey, Former Attorney General
- Andy Wist, Businessman
- U.S. Senator Ron Johnson (R-Wisconsin)
- Chris Cox, Executive Director of NRA Institute for Legislative Action
- Natalie Gulbis, Golfer, LPGA
- U.S. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Kentucky)
- U.S. Speaker of the House Paul Ryan (WI-1)
- U.S. House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy (CA-23)
- Gov. Chris Christie, Governor of New Jersey
- Tiffany Trump, Daughter of Donald Trump
- Kerry Woolard, General Manager, Trump Winery
- Donald Trump, Jr., Son of Donald Trump
- U.S. Senator Shelley Moore Capito (R-West Virginia)
- Dr. Ben Carson, Neurosurgeon
- Kimberlin Brown, actor
Speaker Ryan and Leader McConnell will lead the convention's formal nomination of the Republican Party's presumptive candidates for president and vice president, Donald Trump and Indiana Governor Mike Pence. Tuesday's program will also feature a joint appearance from 10 freshman Republican Senators elected in the landslide 2014 midterm elections.
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.