DOWNTOWN CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - If you're a Chicago Cubs or Cleveland Indians fan, you may have visited StubHub.com this week. If you've visited StubHub.com this week, you might have done a spit take after seeing some of the World Series ticket prices.
Take, for example, this particular sale noted by ESPN sports and business reporter Darren Rovell on Monday.
That's a lot of cheddar.
We thought it be fun to see how far you could stretch $64,000 in northeast Ohio.
1) For starters, you could buy at least 25,000 Swenson's cheeseburgers.
2) You could buy this house in Newburgh Heights, and still have a little leftover for more Swenson's cheeseburgers.
3) You could buy really good Indians season tickets for at least the next nine years.
(According to MLB.com, a Diamond Box full season plan -- 81 games -- is priced at $6,538)
4) You may not be able to buy Progressive Field and change the name back to Jacob's Field, but you could buy more than 2,100 shares of Progressive Corp.
5) You could make sure John Adams is never without a bass drum in the bleachers (with a purchase of at least 40 drums from the Sonor Vintage Series).
Download the Cleveland 19 News app.