Vote for the World Series MVP - Cleveland 19 News Cleveland, OH

Vote for the World Series MVP

(Source: AP Images) (Source: AP Images)
CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) -

Make your voice heard and make sure that the Most Valuable Player for the World Series is a Cleveland Indian. 

For the first time in MLB history, fans will be able to help decide the World Series MVP through a vote hosted online. Voting will be open from the sixth inning of Game 7 until the end of the game.

VOTE FOR THE WORLD SERIES MVP HERE.

The fan vote will count for 20 percent of the official determination of the MVP winner, while the other 80 percent of votes will come on location from three broadcast rightsholders (FOX Sports, ESPN Radio and MLB International) and the Baseball Writers' Association of America. 

No Indians or Cubs player has ever won the World Series MVP award. 

RELATED: Kluber, Lindor, Kipnis, Allen and more contenders for World Series MVP award

Download the Cleveland 19 News app

Copyright 2016 WOIO. All rights reserved.

Powered by Frankly