CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Much of northeast Ohio is under a winter storm warning effect. Travel overnight could be hazardous. Cleveland has released its snow plan for the upcoming snow storm.
• The City has 60 available trucks and more than 29,000 tons of salt.
• The first shift currently has 38 trucks ready to deploy to city streets, all of which are loaded with salt.
• Two trucks are pre-treating hills, and will then move to bridges.
• The second shift (3:00 p.m.) will have 24 trucks on the road, but will add additional trucks as needed.
• At 11:00 p.m. the City will have 44 trucks deployed on city streets throughout the evening.
So far, there is no emergency parking ban in effect.
Cleveland 19 News will start its newscast at 4 a.m. Tuesday to keep you up-to-date.