CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - Firefighters responded to a building fire in the 11200 block of Avon Avenue on Thursday morning.
According to Cleveland Fire Department officials, the fire was at a two-story, demolition business building. It was reported just before 11:00 A.M. An employee called 911 to report the fire.
Firefighters say there is a potential threat of a structure collapse on one side of the building.
Hay is used at the business. Firefighters believe the cause of the fire is because hay was placed too close to a space heater.