SANDUSKY, OH (WOIO) - Cedar Point wants to put you to work. The Sandusky amusement park has a lot of jobs to fill for the summer so it's hosting a job fair next Saturday.
Each summer, Cedar Point hires more than 5,000 associates to fill positions in Food & Beverage, Ride Operations, Park Operations, Security & Safety, Accommodations, Merchandise & Games, Park Services and more.
Whether it's pressing the launch buttons on Top Thrill Dragster, carefully crafting the park's famous fresh-cut French fries or working behind the scenes in laundry, there's a position for every skill and interest.
Additional associate benefits include:
- Free admission to Cedar Point and Cedar Point Shores Water Park
- Complimentary admission for friends and family
- Associate ride nights on some of the biggest and baddest rides in the world
- Discounts on food and merchandise
- Summer parties and events with music, games and prizes
- Bus trips to popular destinations around the Midwest
- An associate recreation center
- On-site, low-cost housing (if qualified)
- An unforgettable summer of fun
- Internships for college credit are also offered in hospitality management, marketing, food & beverage and maintenance.
Interested in joining the team that takes thrills to the next level? Cedar Point invites potential candidates to fill out an application at cedarpoint.com/jobs.
Applicants are also invited to attend the park's upcoming job fair to learn more about available positions and meet with hiring managers.
WHAT: Cedar Point Job Fair
WHEN: Saturday, April 8, 2017 from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
WHERE: Castaway Bay, 2001 Cleveland Road in Sandusky