ASHLAND COUNTY, OH (WOIO) - The defense in the Shawn Grate trial are back in court Friday to state their case.
Attorney's for the admitted serial killer are expected to present expert reports.
So far he's only been charged with strangling two women Stacy Stanley and Elizabeth Griffin. Their bodies were found in this home bound and gagged.
Grate's trial is expected to begin on November 6.
He could receive the death penalty or life without the possibility of parole if convicted.
- Q&A from jail: Shawn Grate says his victims didn't want to live
- Shawn Grate says he's only half remorseful for deaths of 5 women
- Surveillance video shows accused serial killer Shawn Grate's life behind bars
- Suspected serial killer Shawn Grate pleads not guilty
- INTERACTIVE TIMELINE: 5 bodies found in 3 NE Ohio counties