CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Cleveland Cavaliers are scheduled to play the Atlanta Hawks on April 7 at 7:30 p.m. at Quicken Loans Arena.
Here are five facts about the game:
- Cleveland shoots well from three
- The Cavs are shooting 38.7 percent from three this year, they rank 2nd in the NBA
- The season series is tied at 1-1
- The first time these two teams met Cleveland shot 26.2 percent from three, Atlanta won the game 110-106.
- The second time they played the Cavs made 25 3s and Cleveland won 135-130.
- Atlanta is one of the worst teams in the NBA at shooting foul shots
- The Hawks shoot 72.5 percent from the foul line, they rank 28th in the NBA.
- Tristan Thompson won't play
- The Cavs forward/center has a sprained thumb
- Cleveland looks to secure the 1st seed in the East
- The Cavs have a 1.5 game lead on Boston for the 1st seed in the East, Cleveland has four games left and Boston has three.