CLEVELAND, OH (WOIO) - The Cleveland Cavaliers swept the Indiana Pacers during the first round of the NBA Playoffs. Here are some facts and stats, according to NBA.com, to reflect on while they wait for their second round opponent to be decided:
- 1 - Only one player in NBA history averaged at least 32 points, 9 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals, and 2 blocks in a playoff series. That player is LeBron James.
- 11 - In franchise history, the Cavaliers have reached the Conference Semifinals 11 times.
- 10 - LeBron James has swept a team out of the postseason 10 times, including every First Round opponent over the last five seasons.
- .541 - Channing Frye’s career three-point percentage in 21 postseason games with the Wine and Gold is .541, which is the highest percentage in franchise history.
- .937 - The Cavaliers’ Playoff winning percentage against Eastern Conference opponents at home (15-1) is .937 since 2015.
- 3 - There are only three Eastern Conference teams (Celtics, Pistons, and Magic) that have won a Playoff series against LeBron James during his 14-year career.
- 112.8 - The Cavs averaged 112.8 points per game in four-game series against Indiana. The total is a franchise-best for a postseason series.
- 199 - Tristan Thompson has grabbed 199 total offensive rebounds in his postseason career, which is the most in Cavs franchise history.
- 285 - LeBron James needs 285 more postseason points to pass Michael Jordan (5,987 points) for the most in NBA playoff history.
Click here for more Cavs stats.